We are excited to invite you to our webcast Internal communication with mediacockpit on Wednesday, May 20th 2020, at 11:00 am. In this webmeeting we will show you tips & tricks on how to strengthen your internal communication with mediacockpit.
As a special, we invited our partner FO-Zürisee as a guest speaker. Based on a live customer example, you will learn how mediacockpit is used as a production platform and how project data can be made available via a microsite.
Key points of the webcast are:
- Overview of user rights and internal communication in mediacockpit
- Dealing with rights, watches and selections / approvals in mediacockpit
- Partner contribution from FO-Zürisee – Lehrmittelverlag Zürich
- mediacockpit as production platform & provision of media via microsite / content hub
- Cross-departmental collaboration and multichannel publishing
- More tips & tricks for mediacockpit
Benefit from our experience in product information management (PIM) und digital asset management (DAM). The webcast will be held in German. After the web meeting we are happy to answer all your questions.