Compatible DAM formats: Everything is possible
A powerful digital asset management solution gives you the highest level of flexibility and versatility around the import of your data and media. You can benefit from this in every industry: Whether it’s an industrial company, a service provider or a retailer. Whether it’s a start-up, a medium-sized company or an enterprise company. A list of usable formats can be found here.
Digital Asset Management Data & Media formats: From JPEG to XML to ETIM
The following data formats can be processed by a powerful Digital Asset Management/Product Information Management Tool:
- Image formats: PSD, PNG, JPG, GIF, TIF, BMP, etc.
- Video formats: WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP4, etc.
- Audio formats: MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, etc.
- CAD, DXF files
- Office files
- Web services
- CSV and flat file
- XML: BMEcat, GS1 XML / GPC
- ETIM, ecl@ss as well as other classifications and exchange formats
Do you have any questions about the file formats your digital asset management system should be able to support, or would you like to use special data formats? Or are you looking for a competent solution partner for your DAM-/PIM- project? Our experts are happy to help.