Your information in mediacockpit should be available to all users, quickly and without interruption, regardless of your company’s infrastructure and bandwidth. We make it possible with our flexible offerings for managed operations: on-premise, off-site or in the cloud.
Our flexibility is your advantage: you can run mediacockpit on premise or in your own cloud, we will train and support your team, on-site and remote, to assure our software is running optimally. Bertsch Innovation also provides managed hosting for our software and solutions: we have hosted and managed software for our customers for over 20 years. We spun-off our operations team as an ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified managed hosting provider in 2011. Our software expertise bundled with their system and process know–how (with our software and many more systems like shops, CMS, CRM and more) means maximum reliability, performance, security and flexibility for our customers. Together, we manage over 10.000.000 digital assets for dozens of customers worldwide! And for nearly a decade, we provide mediacockpit in the cloud as a SaaS (software as a service) offering, powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
A mediacockpit SaaS solution provides you many advantages:
- Lower costs: Avoid expensive hardware investments, software license fees and the complex administration and maintenance of hardware and software components
- Better performance: dedicated system performance to quickly ingest, edit and distribute data to all of your output channels
- Time-to-market: Our systems can be provisioned and upgraded in minutes to suit your needs. No need to wait forpurchase acquisitions, IT staff availability or hardware lead-time.
- More security: Comprehensive monitoring, reliable backups, and rapid response times from our competent service team
- Stay current: Keep your DAM/PIM solutions up to date with constant updates
SaaS or On Premise: We help you achieve peak performance
Decades of experience with medium and large companies mean our experts will keep your DAM/PIM solutions running day and night. This is why well-known companies such as Daimler, Deichmann, LG, Mahle, and Ravensburger trust us with their on-prem, ASP and SaaS-based systems and solutions.